Monday, September 29, 2008

Living Here magazine on the streets -- and Web


In case you missed it, Living Here magazine hit the streets yesterday. The 12th annual, 168-page guide on how to live, work and play better in the Charlotte region was inserted in most copies of the Observer.


You can also check it out on the Observer's Web site. Click here.

What do you think?


Oh, you can see 10 cover options and vote for the one you would have picked. We picked this one above.




And are you new to the area? If so, please drop me an e-mail. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I did not see one article in this new edition of Living Here from a native Charlottean. The Observer is ignoring what made this city great--its natives. Where are all the stories and articles about Charlotte natives? I am so tired of hearing about transplants, where they are from, etc. Yeah, we know they're here. Why not interview some interesting natives and get THEIR take on how THEY feel about all these people moving into THEIR territory?

Amy Baldwin said...

To anonymous at 3:19: I love talking to natives too. Email me your name and number and we'll talk. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

www.gobacktoohio.com