Friday, May 2, 2008

Hear me on the radio

Today show travel editor Peter Greenberg last Saturday did his radio show -- Peter Greenberg Worldwide -- from the Ballantyne Resort. He asked me to be on to talk about Charlotte and the U.S. National Whitewater Center, which I had recently written about because of the Olympic trials there.

Anyhow, I just got the link to the broadcast. Want to hear it? Here's how:

Go to http://www.iradionow.com/, enter log-in -- info@iradio.com, and enter password -- 24824. Click on Travel and Peter Greenberg Worldwide. Select the April 26 show. I appear in the second hour. Mayor Pat McCrory is in the first hour.

Do it soon. I have no idea how long this guest log-on will work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amy I am in Columbus, Ohio as I write this on stringtown road near Grove City your old stomping grounds . The weather in Columbus is rainy as normal , the Attorney Generals office is making huge news in Ohio , another scandal in Ohio.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.