Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Attention basketball fans

I got an e-mail today from a newcomer who's a Washington State alum. She and her husband, also a Cougar, wanted to know where their brethren are likely to gather Thursday to watch their team play Carolina. Good question. There's no alumni club here to call to find out. If you're a Coug, please post to this blog where you'll go to watch the game.

And if you are a Carolina, Tennessee or Louisville alum/fan please also let me and readers know where you'll be watching. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching the Carolina game at home.

Anonymous said...

So how was Cinncinatti ? was it cold and was you up to your hips in snow; A few weeks ago Columbus, Ohio got hit with 20 some inches of snow; I used to eat at skyline chilis and have so much gas I could fly back to Charlotte by myself. Cincy is a neat town when its warm and the Missisippi river boats come there , the festivals are great. I wish Charlotte could make a river flow past it