Thursday, October 9, 2008

Registered to vote?

Tomorrow is the deadline for registering to vote in N.C. Your registration form must be postmarked by Oct. 10. (The S.C. deadline was Oct. 4.)

If you want info on how and where to register, click here for the N.C. State Board of Elections.

You can also get a form e-mailed to you from JustVote.org.

If you are a newly registered voter -- either because you are a newcomer to the Charlotte region or newcomer to the election process -- I'd love to talk to you for a potential story. Please e-mail me. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.gobacktoohio.com

Anonymous said...

Someone asked me if I was voting for SARAH PALIN . After I saw her shoot a machine gun I would not vote for her and thats not what makes a great president. I am voting for OBAMA and enough with the WHITE power feel from the GUN business. If I would have my way all hand guns would be for Law enforcement only all rifles must be kept in your house for protection; SARAH PALIN looked like a MEMBER of the some supremacy group .

Anonymous said...

I heard DICK Cheney passed away and the whitehouse is hiding it because of al the financial woes. Anyone heard this where has DICK Cheney been? And Condi Rice for that matter. Are they off on a rondevue

Anonymous said...

I hop[e SARAH PALIN is a better shot than dick cheney. Look if Dick Cheney comes to town Im putting Bullet proof vest on.