Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Brixx pizza, please!

Yesterday, I helped the Observer host a group of about 30 Girl Scouts. Toward the end of the day, I asked a handful of them -- a couple of them who moved here five years ago -- where they hang out, what they like about Charlotte and what Charlotte needs.

Thought I'd share the answers here.

Where they hang out/what they like: "the mall." Which mall? SouthPark, of course, they said in unison. Nice to see how some things haven't changed. I enjoyed hanging at the mall when I was a kid, though my mall -- the Dayton Mall -- wasn't and isn't as nice as SouthPark.

What Charlotte needs: More Brixx pizza locations.

Hey, grown-up readers, here's your chance to answer those same questions. Just post responses here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree "more brixx please!". It would really be cool to have one in Matthews!

sy

Anonymous said...

www.gobacktoohio.com

Anonymous said...

Nice to know our future is in such good hands...bubble-headed tarts with their collective hands out for over-priced average tasting pizz.

Anonymous said...

I hear they need "reporters" in Dayton; have a safe trip

Amy Baldwin said...

To anonymous @ 2:18: Wow, I am so glad I told the Girl Scouts to check out the post about them.

Anonymous said...

Fuel pizza is way better.

cltindependent said...

I like your posts. I don't have time to read them when you first put them out, when I get time I go back and read old ones. Don't mind the mean, miserable people on here. There are a few people that of course say things on blogs that they would never say in person. The girl scouts are right about South Park mall and Brixx. Also, we know they are not "bubble headed tarts" but some of the best sales people in the country.

Anonymous said...

I'd like some more good ethnic food. Specifically, it'd be great if good Thai restaurants were more prevalent, and if good Indian food weren't relegated to Copper.